Permanent Resident Card – Canada

The Permanent Resident card (otherwise called a PR Card) is issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada and used as a valid identity proof for people traveling abroad and returning to Canada by a car, bus, airline or any other means of transportation. It is essential to have a valid PR to be allowed to enter Canada.

At Canadian Immigration Scouts Inc., our knowledgeable and skilled immigration consultants will help you obtain your PR card. Obtaining a PR card involves a lot of procedures and documentation and our professionals will walk you through this process efficiently. You can rely on our professionals for everything related to your PR application card and renewal needs.

PR Card Renewal

When your card terminates, it is advisable to make an application for a PR card renewal which is submitted to CIC. The applicant needs to uncover his/her visit outside of Canada, address and business history for as long as five years. If the immigration officer is satisfied with the information provided, you will be requested to get your card from nearby immigration office. You will have 180 days from the notice of the letter to get your new card.

How Can We Help You

PR card application and renewals involve many legal steps and rules that must be left to professionals. At Canadian Immigration Scouts Inc., we have been helping individuals prepare paperwork and documentation for the past many years now. Our experienced immigration consultants will be able to assess your case and recommend the right course of action to best serve your needs.

Contact us with any questions concerning PR cards and renewals in Canada.

make an appointment