Post Landing Services for newcomers who immigrate to Canada.

Welcome services at the airport
Our team in Canada, if required, can come to airport and arrange for a place for you to reside.

Guide for newcomers to find housing after arrival
We can help you find a temporary residence to live, until you are prepared to rent or buy a place permanently.

Instruct you on how to apply for your Health Card
The Government of Canada and the provincial governments collect taxes to pay for medical services and health insurance for Canadian citizens and permanent residents. The Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) pays for most basic and emergency health services for residents of Ontario.

Instruct you on how to apply for your Social Insurance Number (SIN Number)
You must have a Social Insurance Number (SIN) to work in Canada. It is not legal for an employer to pay you without this number. You also use this number when you apply for government services or pay your taxes.

Instruct you on how to get your driving license
You can use a foreign driver’s license for 60 days after you arrive in Canada. After that, you will need to take a driving test and get the driver’s license of the province you are residing.

Introduce and help you sign up for free English and French classes
Canada has two official languages, English and French. It is very important that you are able to communicate in either of these two. Fluent English or French will help you find work. It will make it easier for you to settle in your new community.

Advise you on the assessment of your credentials
Credential assessment means getting your educational credentials compared to their Canadian equivalents. When you get your educational documents assessed, you will get a written report or letter that describes each of your certificates, diplomas or degrees.

Introduce you to employment agencies
Federal and provincial government does not arrange jobs for people. It has programs that will help you to find a job, but these programs will not get a job for you. Many community agencies provide employment services to help newcomers find jobs.

Help you prepare your Resume
A successful resume is essentially a marketing document wherein you are the product. It has been proven that employers spend no more than 20 seconds glancing over each resume they receive. This makes it very important to have a well-organized resume that presents all your qualifications, work experience, education, achievements and your over all career goal.

Advise you on opening a bank account
It is a good idea to open a bank account as soon as you can. Any bank in Ontario is a safe place to keep your money and makes it easier to manage. A bank account also helps to give you a credit history, which will be helpful if you need to borrow money or get a credit card.

Assist you apply for Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB)
If your children are under 18 years of age, you be eligible for the Canada Child
Tax Benefit (CCTB). The CCTB is a monthly payment from the Canadian Government that helps with the cost of raising children.

Guiding you on purchase or rent of your first property in Canada
We can help you find the best housing option for you and based on your personal situations. If you decide to rent we can help you find the right resources and familiarize your with your rights and responsibilities as a tenant.

Assist you to complete the Application to Cancel Conditions- Entrepreneur
We can help you furnish evidence of compliance with all the elements of the conditions for Entrepreneurs. We can also help you submit the Application to Cancel Conditions.

Advise and assist you on registering your company
Our team can advise you the variety of companies registered in Canada and help you to register your own.

Advise and assist you on buying business
At West Pass we provide our clients with services to purchase of a business after they entered Canada. Among these services we can name: advising our clients on profitable business, ways to get low-interest loans, introducing our client to companies specializing in the sale of a business and also introducing to Certified Accountants.

Assist you to obtain Canadian citizenship and passport (Citizenship Card)
Canadian citizenship is voluntary and you might be eligible for citizenship after three years of residency in Canada. Canadian citizenship has its own benefits and we at West Pass can provide you with extensive consultation in regard to your Canadian Citizenship.