Family & Spousal Sponsorships
Canada values family reunification and achieves this through Family Class Sponsorships. This program allows a Canadian citizen to sponsor their spouse or common law partners. At Canadian Immigration Scouts Inc., our team has excellent expertise in carefully reviewing and analyzing your unique immigration situation and present it accurately on your file to ensure your successful immigration.
There are many different avenues available under the Family Class Sponsorship category. They include:
- Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship
- Parent / Grandparent Super Visa
- Spouse / Common Law Partner Sponsorship
- Dependent children
- Other family members
Sponsor Eligibility Criteria
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Be able to support the basic needs of spouse/ partner and any dependents
- Must be able to financially support the spouse/partner for at least three years till they obtain permanent residence
- Must not have sponsored anyone else, in the past, who has requested financial assistance from the government
- Must not be bankrupt, or have a criminal record
- Must be legally married to sponsor a spouse OR cohabit for one year continuously to sponsor a common-law partner
- Must intend to reside with sponsored spouse/partner in Canada
It is essential to determine the type of sponsorship that best fits your needs. There are two types of applications – inland and overseas.
We Can Help You
Cu stet oportere consectetuer eos, propriae eleifend eam cu, ridens dictas vix ex. Utroque voluptua vis id, vix ut eripuit erroribus ullamcorper, cu per dictas pericula. Animal lucilius prodesset.
Our professionals will walk you through the entire process to make sure you pursue the most appropriate application. We will guide you through this process from the beginning to end and in an efficient manner. Call today to get started.