Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP): Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) differ from one province or territory to another in keeping with the economic needs of each of them, which keep changing with time. Here we are talking about the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). As the term suggests, the program nominates people for Permanent Residence in Alberta. Quite like most other PNPs, the AINP targets students, business people, skilled workers or semi-skilled workers. But staying in tune with the changing trends, requirements and government stipulations is not everyone’s cup of tea. The application and selection criteria are often tedious and at times very hard for individuals to pursue on their own, so this where our role comes into play. We help you to sail through the procedures easily and in time.
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) streams / categories
Job opportunities in Alberta:
Internships and Student Employment
- Alberta indigenous intern program
- Alberta Public Service Student Summer Employment Registration Service
- Alberta Public Service graduate and internship opportunities
- Children’s Services/Community and Social Services Internship
- Alberta Public Service student opportunities
- Municipal Internship Program
- Student-at-Law Program
Summer law student programs
Occupations and salaries in Alberta
Those interested in applying for the AINP may contact us through email or call us.
Get in touch with our experts to start