How do I find out if I am eligible to apply?
Contact our immigration consultants. We are well-informed on the current Canadian immigration regulations and can help you know for which immigration program you are eligible for.
What is the processing time of a permanent residence visa to immigrate to Canada?
Every application is different and processing times mainly depend on the type of visa being applied for.
Are there different Canadian immigration programs?
Yes – There are several different Canadian immigration programs, each with its own requirements, including:
▪ Federal Skilled Workers Program
▪ Federal Skilled Trades Program
▪ Provincial Nominees Program
▪ Family Sponsorship Program
▪ Live-in Caregivers Program
▪ Quebec-Selected Skilled Workers Program
When do I pay Canadian government fees?
This depends on the type of visa, you are applying for. Generally, the fees should be paid upon submission of the documents. You can make payment by credit card, money order or bank draft.
In what currency must I pay the Canadian government fees?
All fees are payable in Canadian Dollars or the local currency as stipulated by the visa office.
Do you offer free consultations?
Yes, we are happy to offer free consultations. A free consultation is one of factors that set us apart from other Canadian immigration services.
How to become a permanent resident of Canada?
It differs from candidate to candidate. You need to figure out which Canadian immigration program will best suit you. There are various factors that determine your eligibility for becoming a permanent residence including, age, education, work experience, net worth and willingness to invest as well as ties to Canada.
What benefits the permanent residents get?
Canadian permanent residents can enjoy various benefits such as:
1) They receive all social benefits that Canadian citizens are entitled to, including Canadian health care.
2) They are allowed to live, work and study in any Canadian province or territory.
3) They can apply for Canadian citizenship.
4) They get protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Where do I submit my application for Permanent Residence in Canada?
Our professionals will submit the application on your behalf to the correct Canadian visa post as and when required. We make sure that your application is complete with all the relevant documents required. Immigration is a complex process so it is advisable to seek guidance from our professionals for successful and smooth transition.